Testimonials

GAACCS was the place where my holidays turned out to be a blast!
at first i thought it would be as any other boring summer camp but as soon 
as I entered, the atmosphere was filled with laughter,excitement and joy.

The first part which was animation was so amazing as I got to produce 
my own movies and dress my characters in a fashionable way.My movie 
 came out to be the best with the help of my teacher Mr.Rabi who never
got tired of telling me the animation tricks which I keep forgetting.

The next part was about manners and ways of speaking.

Our teacher Miss.Ann made it so marvelous and we were all LOL! 
(laughing out loud).I came out in flying colors as I learned everything successfully.

As i always say you can only success in the things you love the most !!!

By NIVEDHITHA SERAH NORONHA
==============================

We will do this assignment tonight and will give the answers by tomorrow. 
Please send my regards to the teachers and they are amazing! It was my 
children first day yesterday and I noticed a big changes specially the confidence 
that they got for just one day. Honestly, I was afraid at first if they will like the 
concept there or what if they quit. Surprisingly, they enjoyed it.

Thanks to the teachers your doing great and you boost the confidence of my 
children in just first meeting.

Good luck and more power to all of you.

Regards,

Loreli
===============================================

Dear Management , Teachers And Staff Of GAACCS ,

We take this opportunity to thank you for the services provided to us at the 
summer camp during the past 2 months and appreciate same.

It is our hope and wish that your institute will achieve continuous success
in the future.

We look forward to obtain your services in future based on any further requirements.

    
Best Regards

Nishantha And Keshala
Nikleshi's (Niki) Parents
===============
 
I appreciate your involvement in building a right track and futire for my kids.
Mansoor (Anas and Zuhaa’s dad)
===========================

A big thank you to the team for all your efforts in bringing out their hidden talents and
moulding them to face a better tomorrow.
Regards,
Yasmin Noronha
( Mother Nivedhitha & Anandtha)
===========================
Me and my wife would like to thank the Teachers and staff of GAACCS
 for the Birthday celebration that was organised for our daughter
 Nikleshi on the 8th of July 2012.
Thankyou for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards
Nishantha
=========

Dear Annette Ma'am,
IN SCHOOL THEY WERE MAKING LEADERS FOR THIS YEAR AND IM SELECTED
I HAVE TO SPEAK ON I AM A LEADER BECAUSE...SO I WILL MAKE USE OF WHAT
 YOU TAUGHT ME.

Thankyou for all that you've taught and inspired us to be 
Regards 
Anandita
========